Responsible for executing the Division strategy for sales, service and installation support of Laundry and Warewash (LWW) program in alignment with the overall Betco Strategic Plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Achieve the territory annual revenue plan for LWW
• Provide equipment and product technical support of the sales initiative for LWW
• Train and support Field Service Technicians in all phases of job performance.
• Support Betco Regional Manager in development of LWW program within territory as directed by the Division Manager.
• Assist in qualifying and closing Target End Users within the LWW Category as directed by the Division Manager
• Assist distributor Field Service Technicians in the installation and setup of Betco’s LWW program as directed by the Division Manager
• Communicate new products to distributor Field Service Technicians
• Adhere to company Vehicle and Trailer policy
• Achieve the T&E expense budgets within the territory.
• Support Corporate Account requests to fulfill needs within territory as directed by Division Manager
• Utilize CRM to enter ALL activity to include End User sales calls, Target End User activity, Call and Result, Distributor and End user feedback, and Competitor Information to align with the sales strategy.
• Utilize Outlook (Calendar/Tasks/Contacts/E-Mail), Betco.com, Betconet, CRM, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
• Financially responsible for all assigned equipment, tools, parts, demo inventory.
• Must be proficient in all Betco LWW products and programs.
EDUCATION AND/ EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of five years field experience, in the installation and service of Laundry and Warewashing products and equipment is a must. Technical School degree in electronics is preferred.
Comprehensive technical understanding of proper electrical and plumbing procedures and standards. Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Ability to lift a minimum of 70 pounds. Must have the ability to bend and twist at knees and waist for prolonged periods.
The ability to travel as needed to support the business strategy.
San Jose, California